BAC Agenda - August 14, 2012
Bicycle Advisory Committee of the City of Los Angeles
7:00 pm Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Hollywood Neighborhood City Hall - Community Room
6501 Fountain Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Public participation in Bicycle Advisory Committee meetings is welcome.
- This agenda is tentative and may be updated as the meeting date nears.
- Items may not be considered in the same order as this Agenda.
- Meetings start promptly at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call To Order – Member Sign-in – Count for Quorum
Presentations, Updates and Public Comment
2. The Brown Act - Presentation by Dion O’Connell, Los Angeles Deputy City Attorney/General Council
3. LAPD Update
4. Metro Update - Jennifer Gill
5. Report on Universal City Project - Larry Hoffman / Glenn Bailey
6. Bicycle Plan Implementation Team (BPIT) Update - Glenn Bailey
7. Public Comment Open Period - Non Agenda Items
8. Approval of Minutes / June 12, 2012
9. LADOT Bikeways Report – Michelle Mowery
10. LADOT Engineering Report – Paul Meshkin
BAC Subcommittees, Officer and Member Reports
11. Subcommittee Reports
- Bikeways – Jacobberger / Linton
- Advocacy and Education – No Report
- Planning – Kent Strumpell
13. Officer Reports – Jay Slater and Glenn Bailey
14. Member Reports - Emphasis on Council District Meetings and Projects
15. Additional Public Comment - All speakers must submit a City of LA Speaker Card before they will be recognized. Public Comment is limited to two (2) minutes per speaker.
Next Meeting: October 2, 2012