BAC Agenda - October 2, 2012
Bicycle Advisory Committee of the City of Los Angeles
7:00 pm Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Hollywood Neighborhood City Hall - Community Room
6501 Fountain Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Public participation in Bicycle Advisory Committee meetings is welcome.
- This agenda is tentative and may be updated as the meeting date nears.
- Items may not be considered in the same order as this Agenda.
- Meetings start promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order – Count for Quorum – Member Sign In
Presentations, Updates and Public Comment
- LAPD Update – Officer Jeff Kievit
- Metro Update – Jennifer Gill
- Tana Ball
- LACBC – Alek Bartrosouf – Ambassador Program Update
- Report on Universal City Project – Larry Hoffman / Glenn Bailey
- Bicycle Plan Implementation Team Update – David Somers LA City Planning
- Sharrows Implementation – LADOT-Nate Baird
- Public Comment Open Period – Non Agenda Items
- Approval of Minutes: August 14, 2012
- Universal City Plan Implementation
- LADOT Bikeways Program Report (submitted by Michelle Mowery)
- LADOT Bikeways Engineering Report (submitted by Paul Mishkin)
BAC Subcommittee, Officer and Member Reports
- Subcommittee Reports
• Advocacy and Education – Ron Skarin
• Bikeways – Jeff Jacobberger
• Planning – Kent Strumple
- Officer Reports – Chairman, Jay Slater – Vice Chairman, Glenn Bailey
- Member Reports – Emphasis on Council District Meetings and Projects
- Additional Public Comment – All speakers must submit a City of LA Speaker Card before they will be recognized. Public Comment is limited to two (2) minutes per speaker.
Next Meeting: December 4, 2012
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZqgtVxURKI8Y